Friday, February 29, 2008

Playdate with Hank

Lunch time

The boys and I met my friend, Betsy, and her two little boys, Hank and baby Baxter, at Sprout today to play. They all had a great time!

4 comments:

The Simpson Family said...

What a fun day! Glad you all had such a great time!

Anonymous said...

Nathan, Dylan & I were looking at your blog last night and I want you to know that Dylan thinks Sprout is so cool! He really wants to go there. So, next time we come in town we will have to take all the boys to Sprout :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Dylan also thinks "Aunt Kelly's Blog is really cool too!"

Cosey Family said...

Hey Girl! I missed seeing you at the gym by a few minutes. I said hello to the boys. They are growing up so fast. I was the one who waved at you as you pulled onto your road heading home. I was coming from my sisters house (she lives in The Woods at West Valley). It was only my 3rd day back in gym. I hope to see you there more often.