I know the Myers Family has been in your thoughts and prayers over the last couple of days. I wanted to let you know how God has been working through all this. Bill and Rachel's 4 year old daughter has been such an encouagement to them. Tuesday morning she asked her parents why they were crying b/c Lauren in heaven with God and they should be happy. That simple childlike faith is so precious and is what we all desire to have a strong Christian faith in God with a childlike faith. We had a prayer meeting Monday night and Tuesday morning that were so powerful. People were pouring out their hearts before God in prayer for this family. While I know it is difficult to grasp why this happened, we do know that God works all things for His good. We must trust in that fact and find rest in Him. Bill and Rachel have a very strong faith and God is with them right now and will be every step of the way to comfort them as they mourn this great loss.
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4
6 comments:
Kelly, it broke my heart to hear about this tragedy. I am certainly praying for everyone touched by it!
Love, Cary
Kelly, Chelsey and I share your sorrow at the loss of this precious little life. Can you please post the Myers family's address so we can send them a card? We will continue to hold everyone in our prayers. Thanks. Love, Rose
I am still praying my sweet friend-
When I told this story at work today, we all decided to open our morning in prayer...pretty unusual for a law firm. Please know that they are all still in our prayers.
I love you, Kel, and I know they are so lucky to have a friend like you in their life right now.
Kelly - Words can't express how my heart aches for this family. They have been in my thoughts and prayers. They are so lucky to be surrounded by such Godly people. I know the prower of prayer will help their healing process. I am sure God has an amazing plan for their road ahead!!!
Amber C.
Will continue to pray for everyone. Annette
Post a Comment