


I went on a retreat this past weekend with some ladies in my Pep Moms group. We had a wonderful weekend of encouragement, relaxation, shopping and lots of yummy food. I had a great time spending time with other Christian women and reading scripture on the topic of marriage. Our speaker talked about marriage and challenged us all to "PRESENT Yourself" in Prayer, Realness, Encouragement, Newness, Time, Extravagance and Stillness in our marriages.
8 comments:
It looks like you all had such a good time!! I'm sorry I had to miss it.
Looks great! About 9 of us went to Sevierville last weekend and scrapbooked. It was fun! Glad you got to go and be with good friends. Annette
What a wonderful weekend. Sounds like God blessed you with a great retreat!
I miss you. I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
Kelly,
This looks like you had a wonderful time. You are so precious!
I love you,
Mom
Kelly,
This looks like you had a wonderful time. You are so precious!
I love you,
Mom
It looks like you had a great, much deserved (and needed, I'm sure) weekend! What a beautiful place to spend with our Lord!
Love, Ash
It looks like you had a great, much deserved (and needed, I'm sure) weekend! What a beautiful place to spend with our Lord!
Love, Ash
It looks like you had a great, much deserved (and needed, I'm sure) weekend! What a beautiful place to spend with our Lord!
Love, Ash
Post a Comment