"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
CUTE PICTURE!!!!
those boys don't know how blessed they are to have a mommy as good as Kelly!
Kelly-I have had so much fun looking at all your posts! You are such a great Mom!! Hope we get to get our boys together some this spring in the 'Boro!! Thanks for stopping by the other day!! I loved catching up!Amber C
YOu have beautiful children. I love looking at your pictures.
Give those sweeties a kiss from Gran and Pap.Love,Andy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CUTE PICTURE!!!!
those boys don't know how blessed they are to have a mommy as good as Kelly!
Kelly-I have had so much fun looking at all your posts! You are such a great Mom!! Hope we get to get our boys together some this spring in the 'Boro!! Thanks for stopping by the other day!! I loved catching up!
Amber C
YOu have beautiful children. I love looking at your pictures.
Give those sweeties a kiss from Gran and Pap.
Love,
Andy
Post a Comment