Monday, January 29, 2007

Cancun, Mexico

Andy loved the infinity pool
Andy and I enjoyed a nice breakfast before we played tennis one morning
Andy and I on the beach before dinner


We had a wonderful dinner out
Andy and I together at dinner

The beautiful view from our room

The Girls

The Guys








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!! I think I would love that infinity pool too :)

Cosey Family said...

So that's where you have been. Looks like you all had a great time! I'll bet you missed the boys though. Glad you guys are back safely.

Jill said...

What fun! Glad you guys had a good time. It looks like you had some beautiful weather!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that pool is so neat!!! The view from your room is beautiful!!! What a fun trip. I'm glad you had a good time :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures with the cold weather here it warms you up. Happy you and Andy had a good time and your trip was blessed. Love you all have a great day. Love Aunt Arlene

Amanda said...

Love it! It looks so beautiful - I'm glad you were able to have a wonderful escape to Mexico! Where is that place anyway? I may have to visit!