Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy Tuesday Morning!



Good Morning! The boys were so cute all cuddled up in the p.j.s in this big chair, I couldn't resist the urge to take a picture. Drew got sick last night 3 times, but once he went to bed he slept all night with no problem. Drew and I prayed he would feel better before he went to bed and this morning he seems to be okay. He said "I'm all better now Mommy." God is so faithful to answer our prayers, even the little ones. We are thankful today and are having a Happy Tuesday. We hope you are too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How do you stand it? Those boys are cutest little angels I have ever seen!!! You are such a lucky mommy!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute Kelly! You have done a good job and it is fun see all of the different activities. The Lord has really blessed our family with wonderful, healthy children and I am so thankful for you, Andy &
"The Boys" !!!!
I love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Gran said>>>
Precious! Precious! Precious! Give them each a big hug and kiss from Gran and Papa.