Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter Weekend




Sorry for such a long delay in posting another message. I do have a good reason...my camera broke on Easter. :( I was so sad and have missed taking pictures and posting on my Blog. Don't worry, I will get a new camera soon and be back up and running. For now, my sister shared these pictures with me from Easter Weekend. We had a great weekend with my family. We spent the night with Mom and Herbert in their guest room with newly remodeled bathroom. It was so nice. We went to my nephew's baseball games. Saturday night we wnt to Dad and Andy's(that is my step-moms name) house for a family cook-out and egg hunt. The reason I do not have a family picture of me, Andy, and the kids is because we never all got dressed in our Easter clothes because Kyle got sick Easter morning and we had to leave and head back home from our weekend trip visiting with my family. He was fine that afternoon.
We are all doing good here. Today we all got ready and loaded up and were on our way to Bible Study and then it started storming and there was a severe thunderstorm warning with hail, so I decided to turn around and go back home. Of course once we were all settled back in at home, not too much later the storm stopped and the sun came out. Oh well, better safe than sorry. All the boys napped for 2 1/2 hours this afternoon. We went to church tonight and then came home and played outside with daddy. I love the weather here during evening time. It is great to be outside.
The people in the pictures are...Top- My dad and step-mom with Kyle
Middle-My sister Abby, her boyfriend Nathan, and my nephew Dylan
Bottom-My mom and step-dad with Kyle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad Kyle was not too sick.

I know how important your camera is to you, so hopefully you can get another one soon.

We are looking forward to seeing you next week!!!

I love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS WHOLE FAMILY!!!

I love checking on here to see all the updates of your life, Kel!

I love you and miss you!
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

I love when you come in town to see us! What a fun weekend. I miss you so much and I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

The site looks good, Daddy

Anonymous said...

Gran said>>>
What a blessed family we all are. Me especially, to be a part of this most blessed family of God.