"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
I had no idea, that is so great! tell her I said congrats!
Abby looks so cute pregnant. I'm excited to start planning a shower!! See y'all soon, Merry Christmas!
I had no idea that Abby was pregnant! I tried to call you on Christmas, Kell, but I don't have the right number for you! I lost my phone and thought I knew your number, but I guess I don't:( Send it to me on facebook when you get a chance! Love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I had no idea, that is so great! tell her I said congrats!
Abby looks so cute pregnant. I'm excited to start planning a shower!! See y'all soon, Merry Christmas!
I had no idea that Abby was pregnant! I tried to call you on Christmas, Kell, but I don't have the right number for you! I lost my phone and thought I knew your number, but I guess I don't:( Send it to me on facebook when you get a chance! Love you!
Post a Comment