"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Wow...what snow!!! Did that all happen today? Looks like fun :)
Oh, how I miss snow!!!Glad you all had fun!Love you, Kel!
Wow...I'm impressed! Those are pretty big snowmen. I wish we would have gotten snow yesterday. Glad you all had a fun snow day!
Those snowmen are huge!
Kelly,I want to be there with you & the boys. They are so cute in the snow!!! You loved to play in the snow when you were little. This really brought back memories.I love you so-o-o much,Mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow...what snow!!! Did that all happen today? Looks like fun :)
Oh, how I miss snow!!!
Glad you all had fun!
Love you, Kel!
Wow...I'm impressed! Those are pretty big snowmen. I wish we would have gotten snow yesterday. Glad you all had a fun snow day!
Those snowmen are huge!
Kelly,
I want to be there with you & the boys. They are so cute in the snow!!! You loved to play in the snow when you were little. This really brought back memories.
I love you so-o-o much,
Mom
Post a Comment