"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Kindergarten Days
I helped with an art project in Drew's class last week. Drew and Cole had fun painting pumpkins.My mom and I took Adam and Kyle to eat lunch with Drew at school last Friday. It was so fun!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love to see pictures of Drew at school. He is so cute! He is getting so big!
Drew is so cute! I bet he loved having MeeMaw and his brothers eat lunch with him! Mackenzie is in 7th grade and still asks me to come eat with her. Happy fall! Annette
2 comments:
I love to see pictures of Drew at school. He is so cute! He is getting so big!
Drew is so cute! I bet he loved having MeeMaw and his brothers eat lunch with him! Mackenzie is in 7th grade and still asks me to come eat with her. Happy fall! Annette
Post a Comment