"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Murfreesboro Visit
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your boys were such a big help feeding Beauregard everyday! They were so cute! I had so much fun swimming all day on Tuesday. I had a great time with you and the boys!
Glad you got to come home! I know your mom was excited. I had lunch with her the week before and she was looking forward to the visit. Hope to see you next time you come down. Annette
2 comments:
Your boys were such a big help feeding Beauregard everyday! They were so cute! I had so much fun swimming all day on Tuesday. I had a great time with you and the boys!
Glad you got to come home! I know your mom was excited. I had lunch with her the week before and she was looking forward to the visit. Hope to see you next time you come down. Annette
Post a Comment