You'll love it - it's the greatest purchase we ever made! You'll realize how dirty your carpet has been...watching it all spin around while you vacuum...it's actually a little depressing! Happy Cleaning!
Ha! Patrick just reminded me that a vacuum is on the "Never Buy for Your Wife for Christmas, Valentine's, Birthday or Anniversary" list! Funny! Sadly, it's a gift I would get really excited about too!
5 comments:
Looks like you are going to be cleaning in style! Woowho!!!
You'll love it - it's the greatest purchase we ever made! You'll realize how dirty your carpet has been...watching it all spin around while you vacuum...it's actually a little depressing! Happy Cleaning!
Ha! Patrick just reminded me that a vacuum is on the "Never Buy for Your Wife for Christmas, Valentine's, Birthday or Anniversary" list! Funny!
Sadly, it's a gift I would get really excited about too!
You will love your Dyson! Ours has been great....I never thought I'd like vacuming. :-)
You will LOVE your Dyson...we LOVE ours!!! It will show you dirt you never knew you had!
Rachel
Post a Comment