Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Surprise 30th Birthday Party!


Last night Andy and I enjoyed a quiet romantic dinner at Baker Peter's to celebrate my birthday. Afterwards we were going out to the patio to eat our dessert. When we walked out there all my friends shouted "SURPRISE!" I was totally surprised. Andy planned the whole thing. I had a wonderful night celebrating my 30th birthday with family and friends. I am so thankful for each of you.

"I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers" Philemon 4:1

6 comments:

Jill said...

Happy 30th!! Looks like you had a great day of celebrating.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I kept the surprise from you! You were so funny trying to figure out what the surprise was :) Andy really did a great job planning everything. You looked beautiful in your new birthday dress! Everything was great! I had so much fun spending the day with you. I love you sis!!!

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Abby

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Happy 30th Kelly! You are surrounded by such an amazing family and great friends! Truly blessed!!! love, Colin

The Simpson Family said...

Thanks for letting me celebrate your birthday with you. What an incredible day for one indescribable friend! You are loved and appreciated!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful birthday for a beautiful girl. Your dad and I are so sorry that we couldn't get off work to share it with you. We shared your special day with you in our hearts as we do every day. We love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are thirty. I remember coming over when you were born...I had just turned a teenager! It has been that long...hard to believe. You are a terrific person and I am glad you had so much fun at your party! Annette