
The boys have so much fun in the "big" bathtub together. They usually get in trouble for splashing too much!

Me and Drew
Andy started a vegetable garden this spring. He is growing tomatos, squash, zucchini, and green beans. The hard part is keeping the boys from digging up his vegetables and playing in the garden.
6 comments:
Just the perfect little family! God is so incredibly good!
I love the bath time picture. Adam's hair looks so shiny! Tracy said she wants to start visiting your site because she likes to communicate this way. She was at Granny's this morning and she asks about you. Well, it's bedtime...we love you all.
Good night,
Mema & Pepa
Bathtime looks like tons of fun! Have an awesome day! I love the pictures of late...wohoo for a new camera! Love, Ash
I am so excited to see these new pictures! They are adorable! I miss yall so much! Tell Andy that his garden looks good...pretty impressive! Oh, and you look so pretty in that picture with Drew :) I miss you!
The bathtime picture is adorable too! Gosh, I love my nephews!!!
Gran and Papa said,
What a lovely mother we see! Happy Mother's Day. Give a kiss to those cute bathtub babies.
We love You!
Post a Comment